MPulse Real-Time Monitoring (RTM) Bundle
MPulse RTM Alerts You to Problems
The MPulse RTM Bundle combines two robust MPulse products into one powerful, cutting-edge solution.
- DataLink Integration Adapter collects data from building automation systems (BAS), pressure gauges, heat sensors, vibration monitors, and virtually any digital measurement devices throughout your environment, and sends that data to your MPulse CMMS database.
- MPulse Condition-Based Monitoring (CBM) allows you to track unlimited gauges and meters on every asset, and to set upper and lower threshold alerts and alarms. CBM also enables you to trend that data in reports so you can monitor asset performance over time.
Reap the Real-Time Rewards
With MPulse RTM, you can reap the rewards of a more streamlined, efficient workflow. Your team can save time and effort with…
- Faster response times with automated alerts
- Reduced staffing and overtime
- Fewer errors due to manual data entry
- Time-series charting to spot trends
- Reduced data input redundancy
- The ability to grow with your company’s changing technologies
Get Ready for The Internet of Things (IoT)
Sometimes called the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in the manufacturing world, or the Building Internet of Things (BIoT) in the facilities world, IoT describes systems that gather information directly from multiple devices…
- Building automation systems
- Production equipment
MPulse RTM works with IoT devices. The combination is a natural fit with the way maintenance teams operate—collecting data faster and easier than ever. Best of all, you can use that information to proactively perform maintenance and even predict asset failures.
MPulse RTM includes the ability to…
- Monitor multiple meters (e.g., revolutions, psi, hours) on a single asset
- Specify multiple conditions, triggers, and responses
- Generate work orders automatically based on specified triggers
- Identify potential problems with data analysis tools