Zoo maintenance software is the best way for zoo maintenance personnel to stay on top of multiple, and usually conflicting, priorities.
Zoo maintenance operations are unique. Of course, maintenance teams often deal with special safety and regulatory compliance, facility management, equipment management, inventory, and other responsibilities. It’s a lot of work, and zoo maintenance software can help.
What Can Zoo Maintenance Software Do for My Organization?
Of course, safety is a top priority at zoos and animal care facilities. The maintenance team is not only responsible for the safety of zoo employees and animals, but also visitors. Additionally, they need to follow protocols from numerous organizations or regulatory agencies.
Zoo maintenance requires a lot of documentation, particularly for creating procedures and recording maintenance activities. And, there’s nothing better at documenting those tasks than zoo maintenance software.
Maintenance teams also use MPulse CMMS software to…
- Standardize checklists for scheduled inspections or tasks
- Create a paper trail showing preventive measures
- Send automated alerts when something is due or needs attention
- Generate, track, and archive work orders
- Provide easy access to manuals and also other key resources
- Automate communication with service requestors, in addition to other key personnel
- Update safety procedures
- Document safety training
- Publish safety data as a reminder to employees
- Detail emergency procedures in case of a natural disaster or other incident.
And, best of all, once it’s set up, your maintenance team is ready to go.
Track Zoo Assets
From vehicles to animal scales and from fences to food safety equipment, zoos have a lot of unique assets that need to be managed or maintained.
Zoo maintenance software, which is also called computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software, helps maintenance teams manage tasks, including…
- Building maintenance or repair
- HVAC systems
- Gates and fences
- Irrigation, misting, or water features
- Heavy equipment
- Veterinary equipment and supplies
- Food preparation and service
- Retail sales
- Much more
Learn more. Contact us. Because we’re always here for you.