When it comes to maintenance, experience matters. That’s true with your technicians, and it’s true with managing your department as well.
That’s why MPulse created our Dedicated Account Manager service. Our team’s experience and expert advice can save you a lot of time and money. Those two things are in short supply in maintenance departments these days.
What’s a Dedicated Account Manager?
A Dedicated Account Manager is your personal MPulse consultant. Their goal is to understand your business and your organization. Then they combine that detailed knowledge with their MPulse expertise to ensure your ongoing success.
How Can My MPulse Account Manager Help Me?
Maintenance professionals need to make the most of their time and budgets. Your MPulse Dedicated Account Manager can help with both. Here’s how.
- Expert Advice: Your MPulse Dedicated Account Manager can assist you with any MPulse problems, changes, enhancements, and questions. That includes simple things like revising work order fields and data, as well as complicated things like new requests for functionality. They can also help with configuring MPulse tools as your needs change, as well as assist with updates or upgrades to your MPulse CMMS.
- Scheduled Meetings: Participating customers have recurring, scheduled phone meetings with their MPulse Account Manager, where they can share any challenges and learn about new ways MPulse can support your team. These regular status meetings also monitor your ongoing priorities, making sure you’re on track to achieve your long-term goals.
- Fast Response Time: Our MPulse Dedicated Account Manager program comes with custom contact and case creation, including a dedicated support email and a direct number (during business hours). You’ll have a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for managed response times, including a 4-hour response upon submission of an open ticket, as well as 24-hour resolution or plan for resolution upon ticket submission.
What Does the Service Include?
MPulse Dedicated Account Manager services include…
- Custom contact and case creation
- Dedicated support email
- Direct number (during business hours)
- SLA for managed response times 4-hour response upon submission of open ticket, and 24-hour resolution or plan for resolution upon ticket submission
- Regular status meetings to monitor ongoing priorities
- Resolution of post‐implementation issues such as problems, changes, enhancements, and questions
- Consulting and help with specifications for new functionality requests
- Communication between your team and MPulse engineers when requests, issues, or questions arise
- Notification of software enhancements or repair
MPulse Dedicated Account Manager can help your maintenance operations work more efficiently, so you’ll keep your team focusing on maintenance tasks—not software.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you achieve maintenance success!