What Is an Asset Status Board?
MPulse Asset Status Board provides a single-screen view of the health of your entire production line, facilities footprint, or fleet of vehicles. You’ll quickly see the status of your entire asset inventory, on one screen.
Square boxes (“cells”) can be configured to represent production lines, departments, systems, or individual assets. These cells are color-coded according to criteria you’ve defined. You can choose whatever colors you’d like to indicate current status—healthy, underperforming, or critical failure.
Benefits of an Asset Status Board
MPulse Asset Status Board offers many benefits of asset management software, including…
- Quick view of the status of your entire asset inventory, on one screen
- Easy way to monitor the health of your assets
- Rapid access to business-critical information
- Faster response times when assets need attention or repair
Asset Status Board Features
MPulse Asset Status Board will quickly show you the status of your entire asset inventory, on one screen.
- A cell can represent a single production asset or grouping of assets.
- The color of the cells changes as asset status changes.
- Click into any cell to view maintenance requests or current work orders for that cell.
- Work requests can be processed directly from the Asset Status Board.
Who uses MPulse’s Asset Status Board Features
More than 2,700 customers around the world use MPulse software for construction, manufacturing, facility management, healthcare, education, government operations, food & beverage, and virtually every other industry imaginable.
We like to say, with a wink, “We only serve companies who work in buildings or make something.”
Our customers work in a wide range of industries, such as…
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Process Manufacturing
- Warehouse Management
- Facility Management
- Building Management
- Communication Centers
- Data Centers
- Property Management
- Resorts and Hotels
- Hospitals/Medical Facilities
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Senior Living Facilities
- Fleet Solutions
- Parks and Recreation
- Water and Wastewater
- Power Generation
- Energy Delivery
- Oil and Gas
- Colleges & Universities
- K -12 Schools & Districts
- Athletic Clubs
- Sports Arenas
- Amusement Parks/Zoos
Successful Examples of Asset Status Board Implementation
MPulse Asset Status Board helps Siemens reduce waste caused by slow response times and production downtime. Moreover, everyone in the plant knows what’s happening across all their assets with just a glance.