Looking for a system to monitor datalink watches? Need to share maintenance expense data with your accounting software? Want to send readings from meters, gauges, and PLCs to your CMMS? Wish you could share ERP data with your maintenance software? Now you can do all of this and more quickly, easily, and affordably with MPulse DataLink™ Integration Adapter.
These days, every company relies on an assortment of systems to capture, store, and report on activities and transactions across the enterprise. Until recently, getting all your applications to share data required teams of highly skilled technical consultants and weeks or months of work—sometimes with questionable results. DataLink Integration Adapter enables your MPulse administrator or local IT team to quickly and easily move data in and out of MPulse using a familiar, intuitive interface.
MPulse DataLink Integration Adapter also works with Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices—collecting data faster and easier than ever before.
Instantly Share Data Across the Enterprise
With MPulse DataLink Integration Adapter, data sharing complexity is a thing of the past with four powerful features…
- Imports data to MPulse from files, databases, or other applications
- Exports data from MPulse to other applications, files, or databases
- Schedules imports and exports based on times or file changes
- Saves unlimited “mapping profiles” to your data sources and targets
Integration Adapter can meet virtually any data integration need, since it’s compatible with a wide array of file and data exchange formats.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Excel
- Text files
- CSV files
- XML Web Services
Tight integration between MPulse Maintenance Software and your other business-critical applications and data stores will do more than reduce hassle. You’ll enjoy these benefits too.
- Fewer errors due to manual data entry
- Reduced data input redundancy
- Faster response times to maintenance problems
- Near real-time monitoring of critical data
- The ability to grow with your company’s changing technologies