Tablet and Smartphone Compatibility
Software with tablet and smartphone compatibility will work on desktops, laptops, as well as Apple, Android, and other popular smartphones and tablets. Also called adaptive interface, this software works on any size display or device—desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
At MPulse, we call this concept Adaptive “Any Device” Interface. That term means what it says—our CMMS software will work the same way across multiple devices. MPulse’s tablet and smartphone compatibility means your maintenance team will experience the same easy access no matter what device they use, making things easier to find and creating less confusion.
Benefits of Tablet and Smartphone Compatibility
For such an important component, the user interface gets very little thought from the actual users. That’s by design. A good user interface is instinctive, so you don’t need to think about it.
When your CMMS software has an intuitive, adaptive interface with tablet and smartphone compatibility, your maintenance team experiences some big benefits…
- Training will be faster and easier because your maintenance techs will already know the basics.
- You are more likely to experience a smooth software implementation with less help from expensive, outside consultants.
Once it’s up and running, your team will be able to complete tasks faster because it’s easy to use.
- Your team is more likely to voluntarily keep using the software because it’s seamless and makes their work less complicated.
- Techs have easy access to work orders and can make updates wherever they are, without stopping by the office or needing to find a computer.
Tablet and Smartphone Compatibility Features & Devices
Back in the day, software developers designed the user interface for a desktop monitor—because that was the only place to use software. Today’s user interface is more complicated, thanks to mobile technology.
Today’s maintenance managers need software that works on monitors, tablets, and smartphones—because it’s likely your maintenance is using more than one device (or you will be soon). The strongest user interfaces make using the software more intuitive and seamless.
MPulse adapts to any device: desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone. That creates a consistent experience across devices. MPulse is compatible with..
- Apple iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad using iOS 12 or later
- Android OS tablets or smartphones using version 10 or later
- Windows OS
- Apple OS
- All current web browsers.
Who used MPulse’s Tablet and Smartphone Compatibility Features
MPulse serves virtually every industry imaginable. We like to say, with a wink, “We only serve companies who work in buildings or make something.”
More than 2,700 customers around the world use our MPulse CMMS, including organizations in…
- Facility management
- Government operations
- Food & beverage
- Oil & gas
- Hospitality and entertainment
- Virtually every other industry imaginable.
Our customers include a long list of household names like Verizon, Rolex, General Dynamics, Fender Guitars, Toyota, and Siemens. MPulse customers are located across all 50 U.S. states in 22 additional countries around the world, and every continent in the world … including a research station in Antarctica!