If you’ve ever worked with outdated software, then you know the feeling of dread when there’s a glitch. Without access to technical and usability support, you end up paying for updates and services as you go.
It’s inefficient—and also expensive.
CMMS software needs its own preventive maintenance to keep it functioning properly—just like any asset. Service updates, software maintenance, and support programs are far more cost efficient when they’re part of a CMMS maintenance and support program.
CMMS Maintenance and Support
So, not all software support is equal.
Here at MPulse, we want to keep the customers whose business we’ve worked so hard to earn. That’s why we’ll be here for you tomorrow, just like we are today.
A subscription to the MPulse Maintenance and Support Program (MSP) partners you with our professional support team. Additionally, it gives you the latest tools, free training, and software updates to keep your software optimized, and your organization on track to reach its CMMS goals.
The MPulse MSP is an annual subscription service that provides continued support, training, and updates. As a program subscriber, you’ll have access to a host of important features…
- In-house MPulse employees provide technical and training support via toll free phone number and email
- Exclusive access to new software versions as they’re released
- Hosting provided via our Application Hosting Service
- Online training through the MPulse Support Portal, including educational videos and informative articles
- One seat per year at the MPulse Training Center at our corporate office in Eugene, Oregon
- Better pricing on major software upgrades and modification options
- Exclusive invitations to monthly webinars on MPulse usage and maintenance best practices
- Special sale offers for MPulse products and services
- Advance email notification of new product introductions
- Timely, automated software updates
- Free assistance with software installation
Software Preventive Maintenance
The MPulse MSP offers extensive advantages over a fee-per-service model…
- Peace of mind—our goal is your success with our product
- Considerable cost savings
- Instant access to industry expertise
- Knowledge of current maintenance software developments
- Trained and prepared users
- Product flexibility
Maintenance professionals get the call when things go wrong. So, they know the importance of getting the right person on the phone at the right time.
Take advantage of our expertise. We provide reliable, first-class support for your MPulse implementation, and the updates to keep it running at peak performance. With the MPulse MSP, you’re not just a customer—you’re our partner in CMMS success.