Asset Status Board Datasheet
Identify the Issue. Solve the Problem.
Asset Status Board gives you a global perspective…
- Monitor all your assets with a glance
- Drill down to find specific problems
- Rapidly identify production line issues
- Improve response time
- Reduce downtime
- Improve communications
See the Health of All Your Assets
MPulse Asset Status Board provides a single-screen view of the health of your entire production line, facilities footprint, or fleet of vehicles. Square boxes (“cells”) can be configured to represent production lines, departments, systems, or individual assets. These cells are color-coded according to criteria you’ve defined. You can choose whatever colors you’d like to indicate current status—healthy, underperforming, or critical failure.
- A cell can represent a single production asset or grouping of assets.
- The color of the cells changes as asset status changes.
- Click into any cell to view maintenance requests or current work orders for that cell.
- Work requests can be processed directly from the ASB.
You should never have to wait for business-critical information. MPulse Asset Status Board—the fastest, easiest way to keep an eye on your organization’s maintenance needs.
Three Versions to Meet Your Needs
Asset Status Board comes in three versions, designed to meet a broad range of requirements. Need simple tracking on a single board? Our basic version is included with MPulse Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Need to track a complex operation on multiple boards? Advanced Asset Status Board gives you unlimited boards and allows you to track based on a broader range of metrics. Enterprise ASB allows you to scale across multiple MPulse databases or locations, so you can track across your entire organization.
Advanced ASB and Enterprise ASB allow monitoring based on the status of the following…
- Work orders
- Scheduled maintenance
- Warranty expiration
- Registration expiration
- Life expectancy
- Repair parts inventory levels
- Asset meters
Some features limited with Bronze & Silver Editions.