Assured Implementation Program (AIP) Datasheet
Reduce Risk, Implement MPulse Faster
The MPulse Assured Implementation Program (AIP) is a software implementation program designed to take you from software purchase through successful implementation, without missing any critical steps along the way.
Our most comprehensive program, AIP gets you through planning, data migration, installation, training, and “go-live” day. Then we provide tailored recommendations and follow-up so you can measure your progress against goals.
Putting a CMMS/EAM solution in place can seem like a daunting task. The MPulse AIP is specifically designed to accelerate your software implementation and reduce your ramp up time.
By combining business process consulting with software implementation and a custom-designed training curriculum, the MPulse AIP minimizes disruptions and helps you achieve a faster return on investment.
A Goal-Oriented Approach
Upon completion of the MPulse AIP, you’ll have…
- A clear implementation plan
- A timeline with goal-based milestones and efficiency goals
- An MPulse database to support your implementation plan
- Training delivered to key users
- An implemented work order management system
Comprehensive Service, Minimal Disruption
Our intensive program covers all the phases of a successful implementation. You’ll be assigned a Senior MPulse Engineer, who’ll guide you the whole way through.
- Perform a collaborative needs analysis
- Establish goals
- Assign responsibilities
- Create work processes
- Design reports and a database layout
- Develop a training plan and curriculum
- Review legacy applications (if applicable)
- Collect data
- Import data into the MPulse database
Software Training and Implementation
- Stakeholders receive instruction from an expert trainer
- Simulate real scenarios using your own data
- Ensure your key players are up and running
“Go Live” Day Options
- Develop asset records
- Build preventive maintenance schedules
- Set up user groups
- Create work orders
- Enter service requests
- Test workflows
- Build dashboards
- Day 1: Planning Meeting
- Day 2-4: Software Training/Consulting
- Day 5: “Go Live”
MPulse Implementation Success Guarantee
We’re so sure you’ll see results with the AIP, we offer the MPulse Implementation Success Guarantee. Contact us to learn how we back up our promises.