Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM) Datasheet
MPulse CBM Includes…
- The ability to monitor multiple meters (e.g., revolutions, psi, hours) on a single asset
- The ability to specify multiple conditions, triggers, and responses
- Automatic work order generation based on specified triggers
- Data analysis tools to identify potential problems
MPulse Condition-Based Maintenance enables you to quickly, easily, and effectively implement a condition-based maintenance program.
Q: Do I need to connect my meters and gauges to MPulse via a network for CBM to work?
A: No. You can actually take manual readings and enter them in MPulse as frequently as you like to evaluate the condition over time or relative to a target level.
Q: If I want to integrate MPulse with the meters and gauges on my assets via a data network, can I? Is it difficult and costly?
A: It’s easy and affordable to integrate just about any gauge with MPulse MPulse DataLink engineers would be happy to show you how.
MPulse DataLink Services: Fast, Low-Cost Implementation
Ready to connect your assets to a real-time data feed that eliminates manual input and dramatically improves results? We can recommend low-cost meters and programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and help you connect them to MPulse.
Contact us today to learn about the full range of DataLink Services. We can help you…
- Respond to conditions as they happen
- Monitor assets across technologies
- Create a direct link between MPulse and your other critical systems