MPulse Reset Program Datasheet
Who is MPulse Reset For?
If you’re an existing MPulse customer who’s already worked through any of our other MPulse Software training and implementation services, MPulse Reset is for you. MPulse Reset can also help you reconfigure your workflows and benchmarks, and then determine where adjustments to your software can help.
MPulse Reset makes the most of your time and budget by delivering our best implementation and consulting services remotely through the latest virtual meeting and collaboration technology.
The #1 reason CMMS initiatives fail is incomplete implementation.
Comprehensive Service, Minimal Disruption
The MPulse Reset program covers all the phases of a successful process review. You’ll be assigned an MPulse Senior Trainer/Implementation Engineer who’ll spend up to 8 focused hours guiding you through our time-tested program improvement review.
- Perform a revised needs analysis
- Establish goals
- Refine work processes
- Determine adjustments in reports and the database layout
- Develop a training plan and curriculum
Upon completion of your planning meeting, we’ll provide the following assistance, as needed, based on what we learned.
MPulse Data Review
- Review current MPulse data
- Clean up existing data as needed
- Determine new data to collect
- Import new data into the MPulse database
- Prepare for implementation of new workflows and KPIs
- Simulate real scenarios using your own data
- Ensure your key players are up and running
- To help ensure your goals are achieved, we offer follow-up consulting and additional action plans as needed
With MPulse Reset, you can rest assured you’re following a comprehensive process to drive results.
A Goal-Oriented Approach
Upon completion of MPulse Reset, you’ll have
- A clear implementation adjustment plan based on updated benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPI)
- A timeline with goal-based milestones and efficiency goals
- Revisions to your MPulse database to support your plan
- Redesigned workflows to meet your objectives
- Instruction on any revised workflows or MPulse features
- A plan for additional training as required
What If I Need More?
If you complete our MPulse Reset service and then decide onsite training services will best serve your goals, the price paid for MPulse Reset can be applied toward the purchase price of the MPulse Assess, Adjust, and Implement (AAI) service. For more information, contact us at (800) 944-1796 (USA and Canada) or +1 (541) 302-6677.