Implementation & Training Services Datasheet
It Takes More Than Software
A successful maintenance management program requires more than just great software. You need well-trained people who know how to use it, and you need a solution set up right to work with your company’s assets and business processes. Professional training and implementation services can markedly accelerate your success.
Training Options Made to Fit
Fortunately, MPulse offers a range of excellent training and implementation consulting options to suit the goals of any organization, any schedule, and any budget. Whether you’re looking for an inexpensive way to get your team up to speed on the basics, or a full-service implementation program, we’ve got you covered.
Like MPulse’s software packages, we bundle our training and implementation options to serve a wide range of experience levels, asset inventories, and operational models. Whether you’ve got an experienced team spread across numerous locations or a small maintenance operation with a few employees, MPulse has a program for you.
Premium Onsite Services
- MPulse QuickStart Training: We send an experienced senior MPulse trainer to your location for 4 days of intensive instruction. Typical curriculum is designed to cover what’s necessary to get your users up and running with MPulse.
- MPulse Assured Implementation Program (AIP): A software implementation program designed to take you from software purchase through successful implementation, without missing any critical steps along the way. Our most comprehensive program, AIP gets you through planning, data migration, installation, training, and “go-live” day.
- MPulse Assess, Adjust, and Implement Program (AAI): AAI is designed for existing MPulse customers who want to improve their maintenance program. It begins with a comprehensive assessment of your current state and concludes with training and services to assist you in implementing improvements.
MPulse Training Center
- Live 4-day classroom training in our Eugene, OR, headquarters. Provides basic instruction on skills necessary to successfully navigate, use, and configure your MPulse implementation. Also
great for refresher training and users new to your organization.
Instructor-led and Recorded Online Training
- MPulse University Six/60: Six instructor-led, live training sessions presented in a webinar format to your company’s users. One-to-many setup allows you to train teams small and large, regardless of location. Covers all the MPulse basics your team needs. Includes MPulse Testing & Certification for one user with option to add more.
- MPulse Basic Training Webinar: Our MPulse Basic Training Webinar will show you the basics of how to use MPulse. Get multiple users up to speed quickly—plus, it’s free!