MPulse Multisite Connector was designed for any organization with more than one location. These locations could include storerooms, warehouses, offices, buildings, etc. It provides a universal framework for your MPulse CMMS software, so all the locations across your distributed enterprise are connected.
That means you can have truly global settings, global reporting, and enterprise-wide inventory search and transfer. So, you’ll know what’s going on at every site across the company with just a few clicks.
Most importantly, when an emergency arises, Multisite Connector makes it easy to access critical data for making cost-efficient decisions.
Multisite Connector Features
Multisite Connector has three major features that are vital to any organization managing maintenance in multiple sites. These features are…
- Enterprise Asset Status Board: Provides a single-screen graphical view that shows the health of assets across your enterprise.
- Enterprise Inventory Transfer Manager: Enables you to find inventory in storerooms across your enterprise, so your maintenance team can request, retrieve, and fulfill in a smooth transfer process.
- Enterprise Reporting: Create roll-up reporting across MPulse instances and across your entire enterprise, helping your organization make decisions based on hard data.
These three features help you standardize your workflow processes and reporting across locations.
Managing maintenance across multiple locations holds unique challenges. So, Multisite Connector ensures your maintenance processes, reporting needs, and data are the same at each location.
Therefore, you can save time and money at every site (and for the organization as a whole) by using MPulse Multisite Connector to…
- Track work orders, breakdowns, asset health, and other key metrics
- Streamline stocking, ordering, and other inventory processes
- Gather and report data
You might think that only large organizations can afford a tool as powerful as Multisite Connector. However, MPulse has customers of all sizes who are reaping the benefits of standardizing maintenance across sites or locations.
Contact us today to find out how MPulse can help your organization. Learn how reap the rewards of CMMS software across your entire enterprise.