What is a Configurable Dashboard?
A configurable dashboard reduces the need to search for frequently used features or data by placing them all in a single location. End-users with the appropriate permission are able to create their personal dashboards. These “command center consoles” allow you to customize the content that you can view. You can put your most important data front and center, where you don’t have to dig for it.
In addition to charts and graphs, MPulse allows you to link videos, photos, documents, and websites to your dashboard as well. That helps you see the most important information at a glance, so you understand what you are doing right and where you need to take action.
Benefits of our Configurable Dashboard
Configurable dashboards provide many benefits, including the ability to..
- Simplify your data into more manageable chunks of visual information
- Focus on where you need to take action
- Show the most important events and metrics at a glance
- See immediately what needs attention, without having to dive into individual measurements
- Make informed decisions that impact business performance and affect your bottom line
Features of a Configurable Dashboard
A configurable dashboard should include features that enable you and your team to…
- Create individual dashboards
- Customize information
- Move information to your preferred area/section of the dashboard
- Easily update or change configurations
- See real-time data visuals based on measurements and events
Our Dashboard Feature on Mobile
Mobile technology is a natural fit for maintainers. With smartphones and tablets, you can access critical information easily without calling back to the office or getting “plugged in.” Imagine your staff being able to do these activities from anywhere…
- Open, access, and complete work orders
- Send or upload photographs of failed components
- View available parts inventory
- Access historical data on assets
- Get up-to-the minute alerts and reports
- Update inventory using barcode scanning and online ordering systems
- Access maintenance and repair manuals
- Record locations automatically with a GPS-enabled device.
App for Mobile to Streamline Processes
MPulse Mobile uses wireless technology, smartphones, tablets, and/or laptops to help you and your technicians manage, initiate, and complete work orders while you’re away from your desks or in the field.
Technicians simply enter their usual account information to log in to our cloud-based CMMS software and…
- Report problems in the field
- Capture data when and where it happens
- Document work with pictures and videos
- Receive and update work assigned to you
- Complete work orders with all required data
- Track hours worked with activity timer
- Find and link inventory using barcodes
- Work offline with seamless background synchronization
Who uses MPulse’s Configurable Dashboard
More than 2,700 customers around the world use our software for construction, manufacturing, facility management, healthcare, education, government operations, food & beverage, and virtually every other industry imaginable.
We like to say, with a wink, “We only serve companies who work in buildings or make something.” Our customers work in a wide range of industries, such as…
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Process Manufacturing
- Warehouse Management
- Facility Management
- Building Management
- Communication Centers
- Data Centers
- Property Management
- Resorts and Hotels
- Hospitals/Medical Facilities
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Senior Living Facilities
- Fleet Solutions
- Parks and Recreation
- Water and Wastewater
- Power Generation
- Energy Delivery
- Oil and Gas
- Colleges & Universities
- K -12 Schools & Districts
- Athletic Clubs
- Sports Arenas
- Amusement Parks/Zoos
Successful Customization Example of our Dashboard Feature
St. Mary’s County Public Schools (SMCPS), in St. Mary’s County, Maryland, uses MPulse to capture individual facility cost, average work order time, and productivity data.