DataLink Integration Tools Datasheet
MPulse DataLink Integration Tools provide an easy way to connect your MPulse CMMS bi-directionally with accounting systems, meters and gauges, or other critical data sources.
It’s great for use with Building Automation Systems Tools!
Instantly Share Data Across the Enterprise
These days, every company relies on an assortment of systems to capture, store, and report on activities and transactions across the enterprise. Until recently, getting all your applications to share data required teams of highly skilled technical consultants and weeks or months of work— sometimes with questionable results.
DataLink Integration Adapter enables your MPulse administrator or local IT team to quickly and easily move data in and out of MPulse using a familiar, intuitive interface.
Powerful and Compatible
DataLink Integration Adapter provides four powerful features…
- Imports data to MPulse from files, databases, or other applications
- Exports data from MPulse to other applications, files, or databases
- Schedules imports and exports based on times or file changes
- Saves unlimited “mapping profiles” to your data sources and targets
DataLink Integration Adapter can meet virtually any data integration need, since it’s compatible with a wide array of file and data exchange formats…
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Excel
- Text files
- CSV files
- XML Web Services
Reap Data Integration Rewards
Tight integration between MPulse Maintenance Software and your other business-critical applications and data stores will do more than reduce hassle. You’ll enjoy these benefits too…
- Fewer errors due to manual data entry
- Reduced data input redundancy
- Faster response times to maintenance problems
- Near real-time monitoring of critical data
- The ability to grow with your company’s changing technologies
With MPulse DataLink Integration Adapter, data sharing complexity is a thing of the past. Add it to your MPulse implementation and Make Integration Easy.
Just Need a One-time Import?
If you only need a basic import/export solution for simple, one-time batch operations, we’ve still got you covered. MPulse DataLink Import/Export is included with all MPulse editions: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Import/Export has limited file-type compatibility, does not support scheduling, and allows only one saved mapping profile.
Talk to an MPulse rep to learn more.