Dedicated Account Manager
Participating customers speak with their MPulse Account Manager regularly and usually have reoccurring, scheduled phone meetings. Your Dedicated Account Manager also can serve as a liaison between you and MPulse engineers.
Dedicated Account Manager Services
Your MPulse Dedicated Account Manager focuses on making sure your organization gets the most out its MPulse solution. Dedicated Account Managers work with ten or fewer organizations to make sure they know each one thoroughly. MPulse Dedicated Account Manager services include…
- Regular status meetings to monitor ongoing priorities
- Resolution of post‐implementation issues such as problems, changes, enhancements, and questions
- Consulting and help with specifications for new functionality requests
- Communication between your team and MPulse engineers when requests, issues, or questions arise
- Notification of software enhancements or repair
Dedicated Account Manager Features
When you subscribe to our MPulse Dedicated Account Manager service, you’ll receive…
- Custom contact and case creation
- Dedicated support email
- Direct number to your Dedicated Account Manager’s mobile phone (during business hours)
- A Service Level Agreement (SLA) for managed response times
- 4-hour response upon submission of open ticket
- 24-hour resolution or plan for resolution upon ticket submission
- Regular, scheduled status meetings with all stakeholders
The Dedicated Account Manager program is a premium subscription service which ensures your organization’s ongoing success with MPulse. Subscriptions are calculated at 10% ($2K min) of the current software retail value at the time of purchase.
Dedicated Account Manager services are in addition to—and only available to customers with—current Maintenance & Support Program subscriptions.
It is also highly recommended that your CMMS databases are either hosted by MPulse or otherwise accessible by your Dedicated Account Manager.
Contact us today to find out more about how your MPulse Dedicated Account Manager can help you achieve maintenance success!