MPulse Basic Implementation Program
Our online Basic Implementation Program provides maintenance best practices and instruction for MPulse, while also incorporating your organization’s specific maintenance management needs. An experienced MPulse engineer helps finalize the engineering and setup of your MPulse database.
Work with MPulse engineers and consultants to review maintenance management best practices and then apply these practices to your MPulse implementation to meet your organization’s CMMS goals. MPulse brings 60 collective years of best practices for engineering successful implementations.
You’ll receive three days of structured time, scheduled at your convenience, with an MPulse consultant, who will help you configure key areas of your system. Your MPulse consultant will help you with defining your unique global fields, dropdown lists, and customizations to increase ease of use, organizational integration, data integrity, and reporting accuracy.
MPulse Basic Implementation Program will assist new customers with a database structure that is prepared to meet workflow and reporting goals.
This online course covers:
- Day 1: Fundamentals Walk-Through Sessions
- Day 2: Planning meeting to discuss goals and articulate a successful implementation, review data, begin engineering database
- Day 3: Finalize engineering and setup of database
- Focused instruction away from day-to-day operational
- Defined attendee participation
- Highly Interactive
- Real-world scenario discussions
- Exposure to multiple industry usages
- No travel costs
- Great value